Attract the right talent with a personalized career page
Employees of tomorrow visit your career site today. Are you maximizing your potential to find the right candidates with the career page you’ve got? In order to succeed you need a living career page with current updates showcasing what it’s like working for you. Today, candidates expect to get an idea of the workplace before they apply for a job, and they may refrain from applying if they feel they haven’t received enough information. With ReachMee Attract we give you a career page created and controlled by the HR-department – no matter previous technical knowledge and without cumbersome internal procedures.
A responsive design template means that you can easily update your career page and give all visitors a perfect user experience – no matter if they’re visiting you on their computer, phone or tablet.
Attract was created to give control of the employer branding back to HR. Its an intuitive and easy to use solution that doesn’t require any previous knowledge of web design.
See the effects of your career page and your employer branding using the integrated analytical tool.
Make your career page distinctive and appealing to your target audience. Create a unique career page showing your corporate identity.
Easily create a career page to show applicants who you are
As part of our comprehensive ReachMee-platform we give you a solution which makes it more simple than ever before to create a lively and unique career page.
- Banner image with text and application buttons.
- Movable blocks where you canadd galleries, videos, text and background color with a few clicks.
- Perks – choose between icons and explain which perks your company offers.
- Testimonials with images.
- List of available jobs. Choose how many will be shown on the front page.
- Your company’s graphic tonality. Add logo, color scheme and choose a matching font.
- Add links to other pages directly on the career page. For example, link to product pages or a complete list of available jobs.
Other ways to create your career page with ReachMee
Attract is just one of many ways to build a career site with ReachMee. If you’ve had help from a web designer to build a separate career page you can seamlessly integrate ReachMee using API or iframe. No matter if you are building your page using Attract or prefer another option, only your company logo and brand are shown on the career page – ReachMee supports you invisibly in the background.